Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anne Lamott

I had done a search at our local library for books about writing. It was then that I started to read everything written by Anne Lamott. Her views about recovery and spirituality helping this drunk along the road to recovery.

She was recently interviewed by CBC. (Canadian Broadcasting Corp., or, in other words, Canadian public radio.) I was resonating with her humanity. She become real person as I listened. A wonderful experience for me. I just wanted to share the podcast with you.

Anne Lamott

Spelling of Lamott corrected July 31. On advice of anonymous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's actually Lamott

indistinct said...

thank you.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Thanks so much for the link. Anne Lamott is one of my favorite writers. I loved listening to the interview.