Sunday, September 21, 2008

Six Quirk Meme

Patty, over at Calm Acceptance, tagged me to play this meme. To make a list of six unspectacular quirky things about myself. Truth be known, I feel a little bit apprehensive about doing this, I don't want to reviel too much about myself. But that's crazy, since my blog reviels so much already. So lets have fun:

  1. I sometimes find myself counting out loud. That's fine if no ones around. But.
  2. My alarm clock is fifteen minutes ahead so it feels like I'm sleeping in more.
  3. Apple sauce on mashed potatoes is the only way to go.
  4. Driving by myself gives a very peaceful feeling. (but I sometimes talk to other drivers.)
  5. Watching large flocks of birds fly around is fascinating.
  6. The smell of moss in a rain forest.
Now for the hard part, tagging six others:

Mmmm, the people I want to tag have already been tagged. Please play, if you would like to.



5 comments:

Shadow said...

the smell of moss, i love that one!

AlkySeltzer said...

Hey, I like the "apple sauce on mashed potatoes"...for YOU!

J-Online said...

I don't know what moss smells like. I need to get out more.

pat said...

My question is "do the other drivers know you are talking to them and do they talk back"?:)

Patty said...

I like the alarm clock one. I used to do that and when the alarm went off, I had to do math first thing in the morning, so I set it on the correct time.